Club Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Core Values
The mission of Killala AFC is to develop well-balanced, successful individuals who desire and are capable of making a real contribution in a team environment, throughout their lives, regardless of gender, physical abilities or background, through instruction of the technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of soccer. It is our hope that a large proportion of these individuals will pursue the sport through their teen age years and on into adult life.
Killala AFC is recognized as a leading Mayo AFL club where every player can expect an optimal learning environment with consistently superior coaching, training facilities, equipment and kit. Parents and guardians acknowledge that the Club consistently demonstrates it’s leadership in providing easy to understand and accessible player programs and volunteer opportunities which are exceptionally well conceived and organized and supported by clear timely communications.
- To making decisions in the club based on what’s in the best interest of the players.
- To create a cohesive inclusive club environment.
- To the continued development of coaching through ongoing education.
- To clearly and effectively communicate to all club constituents.
- To promote the growth, as well as the development, of the game in the community.